Haunted Mansion Mallow Treats
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes ( Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 6 cups POST Cocoa PEBBLES Cereal
- 16 NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, Finely Chopped (about 2 Cups)
- 1/3 cup Margarine Or Butter
- 1 package (10 ounce) JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup Miniature Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Ready-to-spread White Frosting
- Assorted Colors Of Decorating Gels And Yellow Colored Sugar
MIX cereal and cookie crumbs in large bowl; set aside.
PLACE margarine and marshmallows in large saucepan; cook on medium-low heat until margarine and marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Pour over cereal mixture; mix well. Press firmly into greased 14-inch pizza pan; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Press chips gently into cereal mixture; cool completely. SPREAD frosting evenly over cereal crust to within 1 inch of edge. Decorate with gels to resemble a haunted mansion and moon shape; sprinkle with colored sugar. Cut into 16 wedges to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
To easily chop the cookies, process them in a blender or food processor.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS