Chocolate Banana Split
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 cups Cold Fat-free Milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 medium Bananas, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 1 tablespoon Chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
SPOON 1/2 of the pudding evenly into 4 dessert dishes. Layer with banana slices. Spoon remaining pudding over bananas.
REFRIGERATE until ready to serve. Top each serving with 2 Tbsp. whipped topping. Sprinkle with walnuts. Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Once thawed, store COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or re-freeze.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS