White Sangria Splash
- Prep Time: 20 minutes( Total Time: 4 Hours 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 cup Dry White Wine
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 3 cups Club Soda
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Orange Juice
- 3 cups Seedless Grapes, Divided
- 2 cups Sliced Strawberries, Divided
- 4 Kiwis, Peeled, Sliced
BRING wine to boil in small saucepan on medium-high heat. Stir boiling wine into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in club soda, lime juice and orange juice. Place bowl of gelatin in larger bowl of ice and water. Let stand 10 min. or until slighly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites), stirring occasionally.
STIR in 1 cup of the grapes and strawberries. Pour into 6-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Unmold. Garnish with remaining fruit.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin for the 1 pkg. (8-serving size) gelatin.
Substitute 1 Tbsp. orange liqueur for the orange juice.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS