Slaw With Nut Dressing
- Prep Time: 30 minutes( Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 7
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Fat Free Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup PLANTERS Mixed Nuts, Chopped, Divided
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 3/4 pound Napa Cabbage, Thinly Sliced (about 6 Cups)
- 4 medium Carrots, Shredded (about 2 Cups)
- 1 Ripe Pear, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Thinly Sliced Green Onions
PLACE mayo, orange juice, vinegar, 1/4 cup of the nuts and the sugar in blender container; cover. Blend until smooth; pour into medium bowl. Cover. Refrigerate until ready to use.
MIX remaining ingredients in large bowl.
ADD dressing; toss lightly. Sprinkle with the remaining nuts.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute an apple for the pear.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS