Crunchy Bacon Coleslaw
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cider Vinegar
- 4 cups Shredded Green Cabbage
- 1 cup Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Salted Peanuts, Chopped
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, Crisply Cooked, Crumbled
MIX dressing, sugar and vinegar in large bowl.
ADD remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Refrigerate 1 hour or
until ready to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
This side dish makes a good accompaniment to a serving of
grilled fish or chicken and a piece of cornbread.
Take a Shortcut
Substitute 1 pkg. (8 oz.) coleslaw blend for shredded green and red cabbage. Substitute 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits for cooked and crumbled OSCAR MAYER Bacon.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS