Velveeta Chicken Florentine
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total Time: 17 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light House Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (One & One Fourth Pounds)
- 1 pkg. (10 ounce) Frozen Chopped Spinach, Cooked, Well Drained
- 1/4 pound (4 ounce) VELVEETA Made With 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
- 2 teaspoons Fat-free Milk
PREHEAT broiler. Brush dressing evenly onto chicken breasts; place on broiler pan sprayed with cooking spray.
BROIL 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, turning chicken over after 5 minutes. Meanwhile, mix VELVEETA Made With 2% Milk and milk in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until VELVEETA is melted, stirring after 1 minute.
MIX half of the VELVEETA mixture with spinach; place on serving plate. Top with chicken and remaining VELVEETA mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Add your favorite seasoning or herb, such as minced fresh garlic, to the VELVEETA Made With 2% Milk mixture for a tasty extra!
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS