Individual Phyllo-wrapped Salmon Wellingtons
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 cups Cooked Rice, Cooled
- 1 cup KRAFT Cucumber Ranch Dressing, Divided
- 1/2 cup Fresh Dill, Finely Chopped
- 9 Sheets Frozen Phyllo Dough, Thawed
- 2/3 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 2 cups Cooked Spinach, Well Drained, Chopped
- 6 Salmon Fillets (3 Ounces Each), Skin Removed
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Combine rice, 1/2 cup of the cucumber ranch dressing and dill; set aside. Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on large cutting board; brush lightly with vinaigrette dressing. Top with 2 more sheets of phyllo, brushing each sheet evenly with vinaigrette dressing. Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets and vinaigrette dressing. Cut each phyllo stack crosswise in half to form a total of 6 stacks.
SPOON 1/3 cup of the rice mixture onto center of each pastry stack. Top evenly with spinach and salmon. Brush tops lightly with some of the remaining cucumber ranch dressing. Bring phyllo up around salmon; twist tightly at top to secure. Snip off any excess phyllo from top. Place on baking sheet; brush lightly with remaining vinaigrette dressing.
BAKE 15 to 20 min. or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with brightly colored vegetables, such as red and orange peppers.
Wellingtons can be prepared up to 3 hours ahead of meal time and baked just before your are ready to serve dinner.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS