Pork Loin In Pear-dijon Sauce
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 6 Boneless Loin Pork Chops (4 Ounces Each), Pounded Half Inch Thick
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Port Wine
- 1 can (16 ounces) Pear Slices, Drained
- 1/3 cup GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
MIX flour, salt and pepper in shallow dish. Add chops; turn to evenly coat both sides with the flour mixture.
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chops; cook 5 to 8 min. on each side or until cooked through. Remove chops from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet; cover chops to keep warm.
ADD wine to skillet. Bring to boil, stirring frequently to loosen browned bits from bottom of skillet. Add pears and mustard; return to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min. or until thickened. Spoon over chops.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
When pounding pork chops, place them in a freezer resealable bag. The bag prevents juices from splattering and keeps the pounding tool clean.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS