Beef Tenderloins With Red Wine Sauce
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 27 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 teaspoon Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Beef Tenderloin Steaks (4 Ounces Each), 1 Inch Thick
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1/4 cup Dry Red Wine
- 1 teaspoon Dried Marjoram Leaves, Crushed
SPRINKLE pepper over both sides of steaks; press into steaks to secure.
COOK steaks in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 5 minutes on each side or to until cooked through. Remove steaks from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet; cover to keep warm.
ADD onion to drippings in skillet; cook and stir on medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add steak sauce, wine and marjoram; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over steaks.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For well-browned steaks, blot off excess moisture from surface of steaks with a paper towel before sprinkling with pepper.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS