Individual Italian Subs
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Italian Dressing
- 6 French Bread Rolls, Partially Split
- 1 package (16 ounce) OSCAR MAYER VARIETY-PAK Ham And Turkey
- 3 KRAFT Mozzarella Cheese Slices, Cut In Half
- 1 Small Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Small Mild Green Pepper, Cut Into 6 Rings
SPREAD dressing evenly onto bottom halves of rolls.
FILL evenly with meat, cheese, onions and peppers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
Use a pastry brush to spread dressing onto rolls. Fold the meat slices and cut the cheese slices diagonally in half before adding to sandwich.
Substitute KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing for the Italian Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS