Greek Vegetable Wraps
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 cups Mushroom Slices
- 1 cup Each Zucchini Strips, Red Pepper Strips, Halved Red Onion Slices
- 4 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
- 2 cups Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 1/4 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
MIX dressing and lemon juice. Toss mushrooms, zucchini, red peppers and onions in large bowl. Add dressing mixture; mix lightly. Place in foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
BAKE at 400°F for 15 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
COVER tortillas with lettuce; top with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Roll up.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Chop vegetables ahead of time. Store, covered, in refrigerator until ready to use.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS