Blue Cheese-tomato Spread
- Prep Time: 40 Minutes (Total Time :3 Hours 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1/2 cup Sun-dried TomatoesBoiling Water
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup Chopped PLANTERS Pecans, Toasted
- 1/2 cup Minced Fresh Basil
PLACE tomatoes in small bowl. Add enough boiling water to completely cover tomatoes; let stand 30 min. or until tomatoes are soft and plumped. Drain tomatoes; chop into small pieces. Set aside.BEAT cream cheese and blue cheese in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Stir in tomatoes, mayo, pecans and basil; cover.REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled. Serve as a spread for assorted NABISCO Crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Savor every bite of this tasty spread. Each 2-Tbsp. serving goes a long way on flavor.
Great Substitute Substitute fresh parsley for basil.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS