Cherry Pie Munch Mix
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 40 minutes)
- Serving Size: 21
- 5 cups POST SPOON SIZE Shredded Wheat Cereal
- 1 cup PLANTERS Pecan Halves
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Margarine Or Butter
- 1/4 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Frozen Apple Juice Concentrate, Thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Dried Cherries
MIX cereal and pecans in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
MICROWAVE margarine, brown sugar, juice concentrate and cinnamon in 1-cup glass measuring cup on HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Drizzle margarine mixture evenly over cereal mixture in pan; toss to coat cereal well.
BAKE at 350°F for 30 minutes or until crisp, stirring after 15 minutes. Cool completely. Stir in dried cherries. Store at room temperature in airtight container.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Storage Know How
Store cooled munch mix in an airtight container.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS