Artichoke Cheese Puffs
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 36 RITZ Crackers, Divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Chopped Drained Canned Artichoke Hearts
CRUSH 4 of the crackers. Place in shallow dish; set aside. Mix cheeses and artichokes until well blended. Shape 2 tsp. of the cheese mixture into ball. (If cheese mixture is too soft, cover and refrigerate until firm enough to shape into ball.) Roll cheese balls in cracker crumbs until evenly coated. Place in single layer on wax paper-covered tray. Repeat with the remaining cheese mixture; cover. Refrigerate 30 min.
PREHEAT oven to 350?F. Arrange remaining 32 crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top each with one cheese ball.
BAKE 10 min. or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Cheese balls can be stored in refrigerator up to 24 hours before placing on crackers and baking as directed.
Jazz It Up
Try substituting one of the following coatings for the cracker crumbs: sesame seed; chopped fresh dill; finely chopped red, green and yellow peppers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS