Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 3 cups (8 oz.) Farfalle (bow-tie Pasta), Uncooked
- 1 lb. Fresh Asparagus Spears, Cut Into 2 Inches Lengths
- 1 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1 tsp. Grated Lemon Peel
- 1 lb. Cooked Large Shrimp (20 To 25 Count)
- 1 cup Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Natural 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Crumbles
COOK pasta as directed on package, adding asparagus to the cooking water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
MEANWHILE, mix dressing, oregano and lemon peel.
PLACE pasta mixture in large bowl. Add dressing mixture, shrimp, tomatoes and cheese; mix lightly. Serve immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting linguini, broken in half, for the farfalle.
Variation - Easy Pasta Salad with Asparagus
Prepare as directed, omitting the shrimp and increasing tomatoes to 2 cups.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS