Shrimp Creole Macaroni
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 package (14 ounce) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Family Size Dinner
- 1/2 cup Fat-free Milk
- 1/2 cup Chopped Green Peppers
- 1/2 cup Chopped Onions
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) Stewed Tomatoes, Drained, Cut Up
- 1 pound Cleaned Medium Shrimp, Cooked
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce
PREPARE Dinner as directed on package, using the 1/2 cup fat-free milk and omitting the margarine; keep warm.
COOK and stir green peppers and onions in hot oil in large saucepan on medium heat until crisp-tender. Add tomatoes, shrimp and hot pepper sauce; mix well. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
ADD Dinner; mix lightly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Cook fresh shrimp briefly to avoid a tough rubbery texture. As soon as the shrimp turn pink and begin to curl, they're done.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS