Step Greek Chicken & Rice Skillet
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, Cut Into Chunks
- 2 teaspoons Dried Oregano Leaves
- 4 cups Cut-up Fresh Vegetables From The Salad Bar, Such As Broccoli, Green Peppers And Carrots (about 1 Pound)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Instant Brown Rice, Uncooked
- 1 Lemon
HEAT dressing in large deep nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; sprinkle with oregano. Cook 5 min., stirring once.
ADD vegetables and broth; simmer 5 min. Stir in rice; cover. Simmer 5 min. Turn off heat. Let stand, covered, 5 min. or until liquid is absorbed.
GRATE 1 tsp. lemon peel; sprinkle over chicken. Cut lemon into 4 wedges; serve with chicken and rice mixture.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS