Stove Top Classic One-dish Chicken Bake With Vegetables
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1-2/3 cups Hot Water
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix For Chicken
- 1-1/2 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Bite-size Pieces
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) Frozen Mixed Vegetables, Thawed, Drained
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
PLACE chicken in 3-qt. baking dish or13x9-inch baking dish. Mix soup, sour cream, cheese and vegetables; spoon over chicken. Top with prepared stuffing.
BAKE 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Save 40 calories, 5g fat and 2.5g saturated fat per serving by preparing with reduced fat condensed cream of chicken soup, BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese.
Substitute boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces for the chicken breasts.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS