Barnum's Pudding Cups
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hours 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 cup NABISCO Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Margarine Or Butter, Melted
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1-1/2 cups Cold Milk
- 1/2 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 pkg. (2-1/8 ounces each) BARNUM'S ANIMALS Crackers
- 12 Maraschino Cherries
- Colored Sprinkles
LINE 12 medium muffin cups with paper liners; set aside. Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar and margarine until well blended. Press 1 rounded Tbsp. of the crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of each cup.
PREPARE pudding mix with milk in medium bowl as directed on package. Gently stir in the whipped topping; spoon evenly into muffin cups. STAND 3 crackers, with front sides facing out, around edge of pudding mixture in each cup. Top each with 1 cherry. Add sprinkles. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using any flavor JELL-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS