Crustless Bacon And Cheese Quiche
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 cup Sliced Green Onions (about 5 Medium)
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes (about 1 Medium)
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 1 cup Sliced Fresh Mushrooms (4 Ounces)
- 12 Eggs
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Reserve 2 Tbsp. each onions and tomatoes; set aside. Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon to paper towel-covered plate, reserving 1 Tbsp. of the bacon drippings in skillet. Add mushrooms to skillet; cook and stir 2 min. or until tender. Remove from heat. Chop bacon. Add to mushrooms along with the onions and tomatoes; mix well.
BEAT eggs and sour cream with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into greased 13x9-inch baking dish; top with bacon mixture and cheeses.
BAKE 30 min. or until center is set. Sprinkle with reserved onions and tomatoes. Let stand 5 min. before cutting into pieces to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with fruit salad.
Variation - Crustless Garden Vegetable Quiche
Prepare as directed, stirring in 1-1/2 cups thin zucchini slices (about 1 medium zucchini) along with the mushrooms.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS