Cheesy Brunch Casserole
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 18 slices White Bread (about 20 Ounces Loaf), Cubed, Divided
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Pepper, Divided
- 3 cups KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1-1/2 cups Fresh Broccoli Florets
- 8 Eggs
- 3 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Margarine Or Butter, Melted
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Layer half each of the bread, red pepper and cheese in greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with all of the broccoli. Repeat layers of bread, red pepper and cheese.
BEAT eggs with wire whisk in large bowl. Add milk and margarine; beat until well blended. Pour evenly over ingredients in baking dish.
BAKE 50 minutes to 1 hour or until center is set. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, 2 cups cholesterol-free egg product and fat-free milk.
Jazz It Up
Add layers of 1 cup chopped OSCAR MAYER Ham and 1/3 cup sliced green onions over the broccoli layer.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS