Sloppy Joe Bake
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Serving Size: 6
- 1-1/2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 Large Onion, Chopped
- 2 cans (14-1/2 to 16 oz each) Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 3 cups Uncooked Rotini Pasta
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef with onion in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink. Pour off drippings.
2. Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce, pasta and 1/2 cup water. Transfer to greased 13" x 9" baking dish. Bake, covered, in 350°F oven 35 to 40 minutes or until pasta is tender. Top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes.