Crispy Herb Fish With Parmesan Potatoes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 envelope SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Chicken Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dried Basil Leaves, Divided
- 4 Orange Roughy Fillets
- 1-1/2 pounds Red Potatoes, Unpeeled, Cut Into 1 Inch Chunks
- 1/2 cup Fat-free Milk
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Roasted Garlic Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 teaspoon Dried Rosemary Leaves, Crushed
LINE 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Mix coating mix and 1 tsp. of the basil in shaker bag. Add fish, one piece at a time; shake gently to coat. Place in prepared pan.
BAKE at 400°F for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
MEANWHILE, cook potatoes in boiling water 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain. Add milk, grated topping, cream cheese spread, rosemary and remaining 1/2 tsp. basil. Mash with potato masher or back of spoon until mixture is well blended and of desired consistency. Serve with fish.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Complement this dish with a crisp green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing, such as Italian.
Keeping It Safe
Discard unused coating mixture.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS