Roasted Red Potatoes With Bacon & Cheese
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits
- 2 Pound small Red Bliss Potatoes, Quartered (about 6 Cups)
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Fresh Parsley
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix dressing, cheese and bacon bits in large bowl. Add potatoes; toss lightly.
SPOON into lightly greased 13x9-inch baking dish; cover with foil.
BAKE 40 min. Remove foil; bake an additional 15 min. or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese for the 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese.
Substitute chopped fresh rosemary for the parsley.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS