Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 5 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 25 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, Finely Crushed (about One & Half Cups)
- 1/2 cup Finely Chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter, Melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Sugar, Divided
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- Dash Ground Cloves
PREHEAT oven to 325?F. Mix ginger snap crumbs, pecans and butter; press firmly onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
BEAT cream cheese, 3/4 cup of the sugar and the vanilla with electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Remove 1-1/2 cups of the batter; place in small bowl. Stir remaining 1/4 cup sugar, the pumpkin and spices into remaining batter. Spoon half of the pumpkin batter into crust; top with spoonfuls of half of the reserved plain batter. Repeat layers. Cut through batters with knife several times for marble effect.
BAKE 55 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cut into 16 slices. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped packages of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 sec. or until slightly softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS