Holiday Poke Cake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 2 baked 9-inch Round White Cake Layers, Cooled
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Gelatin, Any Red Flavor
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
PLACE cake layers, top sides up, in 2 clean 9-inch round cake pans. Pierce layers with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals.
STIR 1 cup of the boiling water into each flavor of dry gelatin mix in separate bowls at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Carefully pour red gelatin over 1 cake layer and lime gelatin over second cake layer. Refrigerate 3 hours.
DIP 1 cake pan in warm water 10 seconds; unmold onto serving plate. Spread with about 1 cup of the whipped topping. Unmold second cake layer; carefully place on first cake layer. Frost top and side of cake with remaining whipped topping.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Decorate with fresh raspberries, if desired. Store leftover cake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Store cakes frosted with COOL WHIP Whipped Topping in the refrigerator.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS