- Turkey-cheddar Rollers
- Rodeo Ranch Chicken Salad
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL Cupcakes
- Spiced Apple Heaven
- Refreshing Summer Slushies
- Simple Southern-Style "Unfried" Chicken
- Tangy Curried Chicken
- Sun-Dried Tomato-Glazed Chicken Breasts
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 tablespoon BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat Or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 3 Slices OSCAR MAYER Thin Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast, Patted Dry
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT FREE Shredded Non-Fat Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Black Olives
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Tomatoes
SPREAD 1 tsp. sour cream onto each turkey slice.
TOP with remaining ingredients; roll up. Secure with toothpicks, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Microwave
Spread sour cream on turkey; top with cheese. Place on microwaveable plate; cover with paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 10 sec. or until cheese begins to melt. Top with olives and tomatoes; roll up.
Prepare as directed, doubling all ingredients. Makes 2 servings.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS