Bbq Turkey Melt
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 11 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 2 slices Sourdough Bread
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 5 slices OSCAR MAYER Thin Sliced Mesquite Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Singles
- 1 teaspoon Butter, Softened
SPREAD 1 of the bread slices with barbecue sauce; top with turkey, 2% Milk Singles and remaining bread slice.
SPREAD outside of sandwich with butter.
COOK in small skillet on medium heat for 3 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, omitting the butter and instead spraying the skillet with cooking spray.
Prepare as directed, using OSCAR MAYER Thin Sliced Smoked Turkey Breast.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS